Форум города ПЕТУШКИ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум города ПЕТУШКИ » Гостевая » Тепловизор

Тепловизор

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Кто поможет с тепловизором?
Даст в аренду или сам проведет исследование.

Бурцеву постучи. Или может кто т. его даст.

Исследование чего? Бюджет?

Узнать куда уходит тепло из квартиры.
Очень сильно напрягает низкая температура в квартире.
Ваше предложение?

Тепловизор у меня есть. Вот первые попавшиеся расценки в интернете :

прайс

Пишите в личку

Отредактировано У! (Ср, 9 Дек 2015 22:19:59)

Лицензия есть? Как будет оформлен пакет документов после проведения аудита?

Первый раз слышу, что эта деятельность лицензируется. Где это написано?
А потом вам шашечки нужны или ехать?
Пакет документов будет оформлен в соответствии с оплатой. За три тыщи, я даже жопу не оторву. За большие суммы, возможно,предоставлю снимки с температурами. На них прекрасно видно ,где теплопотери.

Отредактировано У! (Чт, 10 Дек 2015 12:20:53)

Удачи Вам.

pksltym написал(а):

Удачи Вам.

И Вам , в поиске благотворителей, при цене прибора в пол лимона.

Тут где-то прочитал очень грустную историю от бухгалтера Алёны из Питера. Ответ для Алены: поверьте, прекрасно представляю, ваши муки совести. Но оставлять мучаться друга, 
который вас 10 лет охранял и оберегал, еще более безответсвенно. Просто сожмите свою волю в кулак и сделайте этот непростой выбор. Пиренеи порода конечно очень благородная, попробуйте 
в честь "продолжения достойного друга" и вашей дружбы, взять щенка той же породы. К стати, когда мне самому пришлось сделать этот выбор, были подобные метания и угрызения совести, но обратился 
к хорошему специалисту у нас в Питере, по рекомендации друзей и тот мне подтвердил, что все правильно - нужно уметь отпускать своих младших братьев, без мучений.

There is certainly a great deal to know about this subject. I love all the points you have made.

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

Aw, this was a really good post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back very soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice evening!

It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

I am curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Hi colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its in fact amazing in favor of me.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You've done a formidable process and our entire neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!

At this time it appears like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Hi, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the break of day, for the reason that i enjoy to find out more and more.

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»